Sunday, September 17, 2006

We don't want to talk to you right now

I hadn't heard anything from Collections for a couple of days, and I was getting lonely. Had they found another person to harass? Had they cleared up my account? Had they moved it off to some collection company that would soon be knocking at my door?

I wasn't sure what was up, but if I have learned one thing in the past few months it's that waiting for things to happen is not a good idea.

So this Sunday morning, just before noon, I called, and after entering my account number got the following message:
I'm sorry, our records are currently unavailable.

If you are calling to report a lost or stolen credit card, please press of say 1.

All other callers, please call back at a more convenient time.


Uhhhh....More convenient time? For who? Now was plenty convenient for me! Calling back another time would actually be a bit inconvenient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home