Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Another statement...

...make that two. One printout for the missing period, and separate copies of the last three months. I think we're now at 11 separate sets of statements.

I was looking at two of the sets of statements, and I noticed that the 'report date' was 5/15 and 5/16, while the mail date on the envelopes was September 13 and 14. If that's correct, there could be three more months of my calls to Customer Service to get through, so there must be at least five or ten more sets of statements in my future.

It's like they gave the computer an enema, and now it's sending out all the backed up requests. I'd love to call and tell them this - maybe it's a problem in the system that they can fix so that it doesn't happen to others - but who would I talk to? I know that Customer Service wouldn't have a clue what to do with this information.


In Other News
This morning I got up early and went back down to the park where the video was shot and recorded some ambient noise to put behind the new voice that's been placed over mine in the ad. Without the ambient noise (steps on gravel and background noise) it just sounds wrong.

I finished the ad, and would have posted it this morning but there's a minor glitch that I want to fix in the end graphic. So it should be up tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home