Sunday, November 27, 2005

I've gone veggie

Well, not totally veggie, but I am experimenting with it. The week before last I went the whole week without eating meat. It wasn't that hard, either.

This week was Thanksgiving, and trust me, there's no point in going vegetarian the week of Thanksgiving. You have to start things off slowly.

I don't intend to give up meat entirely; just trying to cut down.


I bought some multi-vitamins from Trader Joes today. A 30 day supply. Much to my surprise, it came as a packet of about 7 pills you are supposed to take with a (large) meal. Crumbs! I wasn't expecting that! I thought it would be one pill...But then there had to be something filling up the big can I guess!

Well, I'm gonna try it for a week or two and see if I notice any difference.


I have noticed one change already; my pee has turned brite yellow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home