Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Contacting CitiGroup/Citibank

They really don't want to hear from you. Call Customer Service, but beyond that no one has any phones it seems.

They must be awfully efficient at Corporate, without all those pesky phone calls.

Curiously, I found the phone number for a Citigroup Vice President in the Czech Republic. But not for any Citigroup U.S. Vice President.

I wonder if he speaks English?


I've just finished writing a letter to William R. Rhodes, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Citibank. I'm sending it to the Citigroup address:
399 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10043
U.S.A.

I'm also cc'ing:

Office of the Attorney General
Consumer Complaint and Information Section, MA

Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation, MA

Senator Edward M. Kennedy

The Post Office is making a lot of money out of this...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked for ya, but appears the VPs are hard to find. Wikipedia lists some of the CXX's at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citibank#Key_people. Interesting through... the former VP of "global private banking" is the PM of Pakastan.. Shaukat Aziz. Odd irony.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Taz said...

Thanks! I just used an address I found on their website. I have no idea if it's the right address; though frankly I don't think it makes any difference what address I use. I don't expect to hear anything.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home